Simple AutoSwitch Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 manages your tools while you mine, in both single player and multiplayer. You can look for diamonds without stopping to change your tools every dirtblock.
Simple AutoSwitch Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- It automatically changes your handhelt tool if you got a better one to break the facing block
- It switches to your silktouch or fortune tools whenever you meet an important ore
- It can be toggled on and off by pressing a custom key
- It supports shovels, axes, pickaxes and shears
- Define which block should be mined which tool
- It switches back to the Block you used before, if desired
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.