Simple Bedrolls Mod 1.12.2 adds a simple bedroll item that does all the normal bed checks (no nearby mobs, not in the nether, etc), then instead of mucking about with Minecraft’s code for sleeping and spawning and all that, it just sets the time to day.
Simple Bedrolls Mod 1.12.2 – Sleeping Overnight in a Second
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.