Simple Corn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 aims to fill a few gaps in vanilla Minecraft by adding corn, integrated in a way that makes gameplay smooth and unchanged from the vanilla style.
Simple Corn Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – The Chance to Grow Your Field
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Corn kernels can be obtained from breaking grass at a slightly lower chance than seeds.
- Corn crops are 3 blocks tall.
- Ears of corn can be crafted into more kernels or cooked to produce a food meant to be comparable to a vegetarian counterpart to steak.
- Chowders add another use to milk.
- Corn fields also generate in villages and kernels are valid chicken tempting items.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.