Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9Â provides basic Microblocks for MCMultipart.
Simple Covers Mod 1.10.2/1.8.9 – Microblocks for MCMultipart
- Microblocks placed in the world should convert to new format.
- Microblock items will need to be manually converted to new format by placing in a crafting grid.
- Old microblock items will have a special icon and text, and can’t be placed until converted.
- The upgrade system will be removed at some point in the future – make sure to visit all chunks where microblocks were placed, and convert all items now.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, BdLib and MCMultiPart Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.