The Simple Homes Mod (1.16.5, 1.18.2) integrates a set commands into the game that allows players to instantly teleport to their homes. Although this Mod is very useful, there are many plugins that can do the same thing with Simple Homes. However, these commands work only in multiplayer and servers. Simple Homes allows players to add these commands to their LAN parties or their own worlds, without needing to start up a whole server. Simple Homes can also be used to replace outdated plugins because it works server-side. Players will no longer be afraid to get lost again. They can simply type /home if they are too far away, or in danger. Players can warp to the homes of other players if they wish.
Simple Homes Mod – 1.18.2, 1.16.5 – Commands for Home
- New Home commands such as:
- /home – Teleports players to the set point
- /home set – Sets the home point to the current position.
- /home meet [player] – Teleports you to visit the specified player home.
- /warp set [name] – Set warp point with name [name] to the current position.
- /warp delete [name] – Delete warp point with name [name].
- /warp list – List of you warp points.
- /warp [name] – Teleport to warp point with name [name].
Simple Homes Mod - 1.18.2, 1.16.5 Download Links:
( Rating: 0 − 0 votes)
- There are no comments yet. But yours could become the first one!