Straightforward Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 provides a very easy thing referred to as”simple ore scanner”. You make it out of 3 sticks and two bones. It resembles a wand, and should you use itscans the nearby place for ores. The default search range is a box of 9x9x4 right beneath the player. You can also change in config the region to scan. This thing is supposed to be utilized with mods changing ore spawning (CustomOreGen) therefore it would be a lot simpler to find ores.
Simple Ore Scanner Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.