Simple Tcon Mod 1.12.2 adds support for the Simple Ores and fusion addon to Tinkers Construct.
Simple Tcon Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Makes Simple Ores Compatible With Tinkers Construct
- Adds Tinkers Materials for the simple ores and fusions tools.
- Mythril, Adamantium, Onyx, Thyrium and Sinisite Tinkers tools!
- Optionally adds zinc ore and brass that Tinkers Construct will be able to use to make casts rather than gold.
- Optionally adds the ability to create fusion alloys in the smeltery(disabled by default)
- Mythril and Adamantium support ore processing in the smeltery.
- Tool stats can be set in the config.
- Netherrocks support with some placeholder traits.
- Bows now supported.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.