Simple Trophies Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 adds a single block decorations to Minecraft. The accent colour, title, and rotating item they exhibit are completely customizable by your modpack writer or host operator. There’s just two ways to take action — manual NBT editing is 1 option, but if you don’t need to do that, you can build them in Creative manner with… relatively intuitive interactions: right-clicks and anvil renaming.
Simple Trophies Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – For Modpack Makers
- They display a rotating item (which cannot be retrieved by players).
- Can optionally have a custom color.
- And custom name.
- The name will show up when you hover over a placed trophy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.