Simply Hax Mod 1.12/1.11.2 is plain cheating/utility modifications, which, unlike pretty much all other cheat mods, should not interfere with notch classes. Thus, they should be compatible with anything that isn’t another cheat mod doing the same thing.
Simply Hax Mod 1.12/1.11.2 – Flying Anywhere
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.4.7 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
Simply Hax Inventory:
- Keep your items on death! Works SSP only for obvious reasons.
- Configuration: None.
Simply Hax Flying:
- By default press “R” to start flying, ascend with SPACE, descend with LCONTROL. Also allows you to run faster by holding LSHIFT.
- Key bindings and max flight speed can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxFlying.txt
- Works in SMP with the usual restrictions.
Simply Hax Vision:
- By default press “I” to make close walls disappear from your sight. Extremely useful for finding cave systems.
- Key bindings and disappear range can be configured in auto-created file under /mods/SimplyHaxVision.txt.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.