Simulated Nights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 simulates the passage of time when sleeping through the night by ticking entities and/or randomly ticking blocks proportional to the amount of time skipped. It also adds a command (/simulate) to simulate (and optionally set/add) time.
Simulated Nights Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Time Goes Faster When You Sleep
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.