Siren Mod 1.7.10 adds Sirens to Minecraft. Just place down a siren and power it with a redstone current. The sound will play once and then stop. The further you go from the siren, the quieter it gets, so take this into account when planning the layout of your sirens.
Siren Mod 1.7.10 – Fire Alarm, Nuclear Siren, Speaker
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.