Sky Orchards Mod 1.12.2 generates a spawn algorism for many floating sky islands throughout the world. Each of these islands provides a unique and distinguish resource tree, which you can harvest from chopping it down or just cutting its leaves. The Mod best serves as a bit of fun addition to the good ol’ bland Skyblock gameplay.
Sky Orchards Mod 1.12.2 – Resource Trees
- Floating Islands can be customised in the config, set Floating Islands Should Generate to true/false.
- Sizing the Islands by choosing Smallest RAdius Islands Should Generate – (no less than 1)/ Largest Radius Islands Should Generate (4 by default).
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.