Slide’em All Mod 1.12.2 offers almost the exact same functionality as first from Tinkers’ Mechworks did. Now building, well, drawbridges is totally possible! Build it up, down it, build it across! Simply place desired blocks inside the Slider interface and employ a redstone sign to extend the”bridge”, eliminate redstone sign and all placed blocks will be sucked straight back to Slider. And you’re all set! To start Slider interface, simply Shift+Right click with an empty hands.
Slide’em All Mod 1.12.2 – Good-old Drawbridges Are Back
- Extends to 64 blocks max
- Can be camouflaged to any “solid” block
- Piston sounds when extending or contracting
- Chose among three variants of “hole” texture
- Switchable redstone behavior
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.