Slime Breeder Advanced Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 permits for a new kind of slime to spawn in the Overworld. These slimes arrive in many different colors and can be crossbred to create new colors employing real colour mixing mechanics. The slime’s drops are colour dependant, carrot orange slimes drop carrots, diamond blue coloured Slimes drop diamonds. Slimes arrive with there own genetics letting you breed and customise your own ideal slime colony.
Slime Breeder Advanced Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Rainbow Slimes
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.