Smart Render Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 replaces the player renderer and all its models with a system that much more follows the pattern of a “scene graph” than the standard Minecraft player renderer and its standard Minecraft models and therefore enables the creation of much more complex animations using much less code.
Smart Render Mod 1.8.9/1.7.10 for Minecraft
- Implement better animations with less code.
- Attach additional renderers wherever you want.
- Only worry about the animations of your own renderers.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.