Snow Accumulation Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 improves snow in minecraft making it accumulate in addition to some other amazing capabilities. Snow layers are all incremented during snowstorms until they achieve a full 8 layers. Snow next to full blocks stacks quicker, which makes a smoother landscape. Snow piling is related to the average neighboring snow elevation too, again adding into a smoother landscape. Snow is not as inclined to accumulate next to non-cube blocks like open space or fences.
Snow Accumulation Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 – Make Snow Accumulate
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.