Snow Variants Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds the ability to right-click stairs and slabs with a snow layer to “place” the layer on the stair or slab, support for other mods’ stairs/slabs, and a config file. This mod worksÂ pretty simply. You can right click snow layers on stairs and slabs to place snow on them. Right click with a shovel or break the block to get the layer back.
Snow Variants Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Allows Snow Layer Placement On Stairs & Slabs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.