SnowVillage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 generates villages in Cold Taiga and Ice Plains biomes, like in Minecraft Bedrock edition. These villages will be made from spruce wood to match the ones that generate in Taiga biomes.
SnowVillage Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Generate Villages in Cold Taiga
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.