Sound Physics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a mod which overhauls Minecraft’s audio engine to simulate reverberation, audio occlusion/absorption, and based audio attenuation. The audio simulation offers interesting aural cues; you will be able to tell whether or not a mob can be seen and whether it’s only around the corner or within a closed-off area with your eyes shut. Exploring caves is a great deal more immersive, more and reverberation provides a feeling of scale into expansive structures or big underground ravines.
Sound Physics Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Amazing Sound Shaders in Minecraft
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- Download Sound Physics Soundfix Resource Pack.
- Place the resource pack .zip file in your .minecraft/resourcepacks directory
- Select the resource pack in Options > Resource Packs and make sure it’s at the top of the active resource packs list.
- Configure the parameters in the Mod Options menu to your liking.