Space-BossTools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows the players to freely explore the huge, open universe by spacecrafts, aircraft launch and many more interresting attributes. The Mod provides almost limitless potential for players to choose. If you’re tired of the identical old bland planet earth and want to go into the skies, nobody is stopping you after you’ve Space-BossTools installed, but be careful as space-traveling is extremely costly and requires thoughtful preparations. When you finished building your first enemy, setting up your launch channel, the launching will be quite satisfying as it might be the first time that your”Steve” character get to fly off the ground atmosphere to venture out to the deep dark space.
Space-BossTools Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Rockets, Satellites [UPDATE]
- Two different planets being the Mars and the Moon.
- If you want to travel to Mars, you’ll have to craft Tier-2 Rocket.
- New Materials available on Moon and Mars.
- Balanced Crafting Recipes for the best experience.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and GeckoLib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.