Spartan Shields Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a variety of new shields to the match. Most shields could be enchanted with a variety of enchantments, including Unbreaking I-III and even a fresh enchantment called Spikes I-III, that behaves as the Thorns enchantment for guards. Other modded enchants work too, such as Soulbound in Ender IO. Nonetheless, these new shields can’t possess the custom made banner patterns put onto them.
Spartan Shields Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – More Awesome Shields
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Crude Wooden Shield – Very early game with low durability; easily crafted in a emergency; Base of all other shields
- Stone Braced Shield – Early-Mid game with improved durability over the basic wood shield
- Iron Plated Shield – Mid game shield with better durability than vanilla’s shield
- Gold Gilded Shield – Low-Durability shield with a higher chance of getting a better enchantment on it
- Diamond Reinforced Shield – Late game shield with a durability that seems to last forever
- Bulky Obsidian Shield – High Durability Shield that slows the player down when equipped
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.