Spartan Weaponry Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 provides many different swords, polearms, dull and ranged weapons to the match. The majority of these weapons can be made in the four vanilla instrument materials, and each kind of weapon has distinct properties that assist with battle in certain scenarios, such as extended reach, harm bonuses, etc.. This is a mod which is made to be a more spritiual successor of sorts to older school mods such as Balkon’s Weapons Mod.
Spartan Weaponry Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Spritiual Successor of Balkon’s Weapons
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Bladed Weapons: Dagger, Longsword, Greatsword, Katana, Saber & Rapier.
- Blunt Weapons: Club, Hammer, Warhammer & Caestus (Greek-Roman leather knuckles).
- Polearm Weapons: Spear, Halberd, Pike & Lance.
- Ranged Weapons: Longbow, Crossbow, Throwing Knife, Throwing Axe & Javelin.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.