Spider Queen Reborn Mod 1.7.10 reverses the role of the player in Minecraft by placing them in the role of a monster instead of a human. As the Spider Queen, you will be able to see better in the dark, climb up and swing from walls and ceilings, catch monsters and humans, and use them to create new spiders that will protect you from danger. Create an army and a family! Be a monster today.
Spider Queen Reborn Mod 1.7.10 – Rule Over a Spider Army
- Become the Spider Queen or the Spider King, disable the mod without uninstalling it, and easily change your Queen’s/King’s skin with an in-game item.
- Capture creatures and use them to breed many unique spiders, including Boom Spiders, who attack with explosions, Ender Spiders, who spawn minions to assist them in a fight, and Carrier Spiders, who can carry items for you.
- Level up your spiders and improve their abilities by engaging in combat.
- Climb walls using webbing, or swing across long distances using the webslinger.
- Maintain a reputation with various creature groups, start wars and gather allies.
- Fight and defeat humans who have the names and skins of real Minecraft players! Golden names are developers.
- Constantly track your prey with night vision – enabled by crafting the Bug Light.
- Control your spiders and followers with the Spider Rod.
- Craft a Spider Bed to sleep during the day and wake up at night.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and RadixCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.