Spike Mod 1.12/1.11.2 adds 5 spike blocks, which hurt any living entity or player that walks over the top of it. Each spike increases in damage done per strike relative to their crafting grade, beginning at half the damage of a sword and incrementing consistently to being half of the damage of a diamond sword struck. The spike blocks deals participant damage to non participant entities in order to drop xp. The spike blocks will also be capable of getting mobs spawn on it to get simple horse farms in skyblock setttings.
Spike Mod 1.12/1.11.2 – Deadly Traps in Minecraft
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.