Spooky Arms Mod 1.16.3 implements a great number of halloween motivated fire arms into the match. Traditionally, throughout halloween, pumpkins have invariably been used to carve a scary face, expression on it for house decoration throughout the terrifying holiday. However, Spooky Arms comes with a different and unique idea. Have you ever envision you could split these pumpkins into operational weapons and ruin dangerous and spooky things with the aid of them? . Now you have got it, using Spooky Arms, nothing can appear too far fetched. Interestingly, Spooky Arms is also the very first 3D Model Gun Mod made in the 1.16.3 variant of the game. What exactly are you waiting for? , load the Mod and go catch some of the commodious weapons and commence shooting of them ghosts.
Spooky Arms Mod 1.16.3 – Pumpkin Firearms, Halloween Weapons
- Three Ranged Weapons with the main ingredient being Pumpkin were added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.