Spooky Materials Mod 1.16.3 adds into the match a new horrifying biome, which has been motivated by the upcoming holiday, Halloween. In the soul of the eerie month, Spooky Materials presents a somemwhat twisted biome. Everything reside within this place will be uncanny into the point of making players uncomfortable. Upon further evaluation, players may discover these corrupted fires and arenas, which maintain a mystery that’s not yet been solved. Monsters within this biome will also be more deadly, since they have toxic attack and will cope huge damage when players are inflicted. Players, though, will be able to locate two special masks concealed in the biome and may only be found through endeavored exploration.
Spooky Stuff Mod 1.16.3 – Halloween Inspired Dimension
- A Twisted Biome was added into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press Install.
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.