Spoon Weapon Attributes Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) introduces a new feature in the game. Weapons can now be added to their attributes. Spoon Weapon Mod adds random Weapon Attributes to all weapons. These include Crit, Fire damage and Cold damage. Weapons that have the Weapon with bonus damage or effects can now be added. Each attribute can be combined to create a weapon. There are seven attributes currently available, each one with a different rarity level. The rarity level of an attribute determines its likelihood to generate damage on a particular weapon. You can also find other attributes that deal with each type of damage, such as physical, fire, cold and lightning. It is possible to have multiple types of damage with a single weapon.
Spoorn Weapon Attributes Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Randomized Weapon Attributes
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Sword & Blade Mods
- Tool & Utility Mods
- Adds randomized Weapon Attributes to all weapons.
- Fire Damage: adds bonus damage and sets target on fire.
- Cold Damage: adds bonus damage and slows target.
- Crit Chance: chance to crit at a configurable crit multiplier (default 2.5x).
- Lightning Damage: adds bonus damage and strikes target with lightning.
- Poison Damage: adds bonus damage and poisons target.
- Lifesteal: heals for a percentage of damage dealt.
- Explosive: attacks can cause an AOE explosion around the target.
- You can reroll attributes for a weapon by placing the weapon + Lapis Lazuli in an Anvil (re-roll item and level cost is configurable).
- You can upgrade attributes for a weapon by placing the weapon + Diamond in an Anvil (upgrade item and level cost is configurable).