Stairway to Aether Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 brings you what should have always been in Minecraft in the first place. Stairs and Slabs and Walls. And all the different Cobble and Brick variants for the currently available stone types. So what you get is a whopping amount of over 300 new building blocks.
Stairway to Aether Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – The Road to Nether is Paved with Slabs
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.13.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
The mod addresses the following stone types:
- End Stone (only in 1.9.x or higher)
- Red Nether Bricks (only in 1.10.x or higher)
Those Stone types receive the following Variants:
- Stone (natural + polished)
- Cobble (normal + mossy)
- Brick (normal + mossy + cracked + chiseled)
Additionally, Hardened Clay Blocks can be crafted into Timber Frame.
To ensure every stone type is treated the same, the normal grey Stone now has a polished stone variant. and to fit in the polished variant certain changes were made to Recipes. Now you can simply craft Stone from Cobblestone, and smelt Stone into polished Stone, but need polished Stone to craft Stone Bricks. A detailed crafting list is found under the Recipes tab.
On top of that has every stone variant now it’s own slab, stair, and wall version.
All new features can be toggled off in the config at your desire.
Make sure to load Biomes’o’Plenty before Stairway to avoid crashes and fully load all Sub-mod-Blocks.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.