Star Crop Mod 1.16.5 presents to the game a plethora of seeds, that has been inspired by a stellar farming game, Stardew Valley. Farming in Minecraft constitutes imperative when it comes to surviving the harsh environment of the sport. On the other hand, the quantity of special seeds at the game proves to be quite lacking, After the advent of Star Crop, many farming enthusiast rejoice since they are now able to farm different crops, cook tasty dishes as well as a trailblazer at discovering a brand new recipe. Additional there are novelty trees scattered across the overworld for players to harvest their products.
Star Crop Mod 1.16.5 – Seeds, Plants
- A Plethora of Stardew inspired seeds was introduced.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.