Steam Engines Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds machines powered by steam and coal such as some decoration blocks and tools. This mod implements machines like mill, double oven, saw and a block sensor to the game, also a complete piping system with various filters for items. In addition, there are decorative blocks, tools, armor, food, etc.
Steam Engines Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Age of Industrialization
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.