Stellar (Universe) Mods 1.7.10 are minecraft modifications related with Space and Sky (They are all branched off from the mod, Stellarium). Currently there is Stellar Sky (for client) and Stellarium (universal).
Stellar – Universe Mods 1.7.10
- Real colored stars rises at night.
- The size of Sun and Moon is much fancier, smaller than default, and they moves diagonally
- Bright planets like Venus can also be seen in daytime
- 1 month is 29.5 days, and 1 year is 365.2422 days.
- Sun, Moon, planets, and stars are invisible when it’s raining.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Stellar Sky, Stellarium, SciAPI.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) files into it.
- Enjoy the mod.