Step up your vanilla experience with Step Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 that adds a balanced Stepping enchantment that allows you to walk up entire blocks similar to horses.
Step Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Auto-Jump Enchantment
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
The stepping enchantment can be obtained similarly to Depth Strider, in an Enchantment Table. It can be obtained at around level 20+, on diamond boots for reference.
This mod is part of a series of movement-related enchantment mods. You don’t need to install these mods for Step to work, but know they were made together. However, with Leap, it may not be applied to the same boots as Step. Unlike the other two mods, Frost Walker and Depth Strider work with Step.
- Dash – A dashing mod that adds a new enchant to boots allowing you to dash around.
- Leap – Take a leap forward with this simple mod that adds a new enchantment that allows you to double jump!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.