StepUp Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 allows you to walk up one block height without having to jump up. If your character cannot walk up blocks on a server with this activated, deactivate or you could get a ban from that server for “hacking”. Press “J” to activate and deactivate the effects ingame. The keybind can be changed in the controls menu.
StepUp Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Fantastic Mobility
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- StepUp Auto Jump
- No Auto Jump
- Minecraft Auto Jump
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.