Steves Inferno Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that heavily enhanced the demonic aspect of minecraft, and uses Dantes imagination of hell in “Dantes Inferno” as the main source of inspiration. This mod will take Steve (You) on an epic journey through Heaven & Hell.
Steves Inferno Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Dante’s Inferno
- Few changes is made to the overworld, you should howver be aware that with sin comes demons, meaning there is a slight chanche you will be visited by demons during the night.
The nether acts as a holding place for demonic beings. Blazes, ghasts and creatures alike stay here for all eternity. Two new mobs have been added as well, The Demon & The lava snail.
- The Lava Snail is nothing more than a snail evolved from lava, and like the magma cube drops magma cream.
- The Demon, is a key mob in this mod. Killing a demon might grant you a demon heart. Which can be usefull. A demon heart can be smelted into demonic dust and further smelted into a demonic fragment. 3 Demonic fragments will craft a demonic ingot, used for making tools & weapons. These tools & weapons can however not be crafted with sticks, but rather demonized rods, which is obtained by putting 4 demonic dust around a blaze rod!
Hell is your next destination! The portal frame is crafted with quartz blocks, and lit with a demonized rod. Here you will encounter many demonic beings, as well as the sinners, placed in their respected circles, which are as follows:
- Limbo: Beings never baptised wander here for all eternity seeking god, but to no use. Mobs you will encounter here are skeletons, tortured souls as well as a few lost endermen. Wandering in limbo forever.
- Fraud: Beings who have commited fraud is kept here and beaten by demonic punishers for all eternity, with no means to escape. Mobs you will encounter here is “The Punisher” which main purpose is to punish the sinners as well as the tortured souls.
- Anger: Beings filled with anger are put here to fight eachother to pieces again and again, in an never ending battle against themselves.
- Treachery: The legend says this is where lucifer, the devil himself was sent for his act of treachery against god.
Here you will encounter the fallen ones, wandering in cold layers of ice.
- When the fires of the depths gets to old for you, why not enter the Heavens themself.
- This portal in particular will take you to Edens Garden, the paradise in which the pure are kept, and protected by the Angels.
- The portal frame is made with gold blocks and lit with an Angelic Rod.
- The angelic rod is crafted by first making a drained rod (4 unholy dust surrounding a blaze rod) then taking 4 angelic dust surrounding the drained rod.
- In order to gather the angelic dust however you need to anger some angels!
- If you combine 1 demonic dust with a unholy dust you will get the Sinners Dust, which might anger the heavens, be prepared though, they don’t give up easily!
- Once you smelted enough angelic hearts, you can make the Angelic rod and light the gold portal to heaven!
- Lucifer Morningstar was gods favorite angel, before he spoke out against him and was sent to rule hell for all eternity, an became Satan/ The Devil.
- Using the hearts of the holy (Found in Edens Garden) you can craft the sword Morningstar.
- Be careful though as The Devil himself might be interested in seeing what creature is brave enough to kill the pure ones!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.