Stone Age Mod 1.16.4 transforms Minecraft back into the early age, where stone and stick are the key to your lifestyle. With a great number of upgrades pushed from Mojang, Minecraft is growing more and more sophisticated, hence making players forget on the day 1 game, where the overall gameplay is not as complex and more amusing. Together with the majority player base urges for the simpler gameplay, a Mod made for a tender goal to return to the last was made. Stone Age provides Minecrafters a huge change for their ancient game. As before, players might have to collect forests, digging down and slaughtering animals and collect seeds to live. They can make a fish internet, a woolmaker, and search dozen of primal animals to survive throughout the days.
Stone Age Mod 1.16.4 – Animals, Building, Tools
- Primal Era Gameplay was implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.