Storage Cabinet Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 adds a storage cabinet to the match. It’s 270 slots but may only hold items which are exactly the same type. I.E: If you put in an enchanted book, then it is only going to hold enchanted books. Store items readily like potions or enchanted books therefore considering the identical item with various tags is preferred regardless of the durability as long as its exactly the same item/block (iron selections with enchants may work which are broken but not a gemstone select or iron sword). The cabinet should be compatible with nearly every mod.
Storage Cabinet Mod 1.16.4/1.14.4 – 270 Slots Cabinet
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or Fabric.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.