Straw Golem Mod 1.12.2 adds a spawnable straw golem. It’s a very weak golem and flees whenever hostile mobs come nearby, but it can harvest full grown crops (however it can’t pick up drop). It’s a farmer.
Straw Golem Mod 1.12.2 – It’s a Farmer
- In the configuration page of this mod, you may found some optional feature. For now, there is only one: The replantEnabled flag (false by default) allow your straw golem to turn any harvested crop into its fresh-planted (age set to zero) state. So, you just need a 5×5 field of potatoes, a drop-collector system and a straw golem and then UNLIMITED POTATOES. In my humble opinion this feature is too game-breaking, that’s why it’s deactivated by default.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.