Streams Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 presents real flowing rivers, with a true current to Minecraft. These rivers are created in the world utilizing custom non-decaying flowing blocks and are much larger than anything the player may create using pliers. They originate in many sources and flow down the terrain throughout slopes and waterfalls, linking together into wider rivers until they attain a body of water at sea level.
Streams Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Realistic Flowing Rivers
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Farseek Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.