Stuff Worth Throwing Mod 1.7.10 adds a total of twenty new items, six of which can be thrown for damage, status effects, and general pleasure. This mod also adds its own mob into the game and also allows for shaped and shapeless crafting â which is a feature that improves the overall play of Minecraft. This mod allows you to throw stuff at mobs, what more could you possibly want?
Stuff Worth Throwing Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- A whopping 25 new items, 21 of them throwable!
- 2 spooky new blocks!
- 3 ghastly mobs from beyond the grave…oh my!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download Stuff Worth Throwing Mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy Stuff Worth Throwing Mod.