Subaraki’s Paintings++ Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.18) allows you to add additional paintings to the game! You can customize the game with up to four templates. The range of new paintings available is 70 to 300.
Subaraki’s Paintings ++ Mod – 1.19.2, 1.18.2 – Paintings Plus Plus Mod
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
- Minecraft 1.17.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.18.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.19.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.5.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Photo & Video Mods
Here are the templates for both versions
Compatible with the Sphax kz.png which fills up all painting spots you can see here
Request of Gibea. Has lots of small paintings.
A request from people on the forums.
The base kz’s are in the art folder. Note that these templates are for x16
How to add your own files to the mod:
- Make a zip file in which you will put the folder assets/subaraki/art.
- your .png goes in art folder
- art folder goes in subaraki folder.
- subaraki folder goes in assets folder,
- assets goes in the zip file.
- gib.png for the gibea version
- insane.png for insane version
- newInsane.png for the organized insane version
- sphax.png for the sphax version
- tiny.png for tinypics version
- The zip file goes in the resourcepack folder.
- Need higher resolution ?
any bigger sizes then the originals are supposed to work.
in your .minecraft folder in %appdata%, there’s a folder called ‘config’. Look for the morepaintings.cfg or paintings++.cfg
in there, you will be able to pick which version you want to use.