Substrate Mod 1.12.2 adds ingame a collection of metal decorative blocks. The main block types (pipe, plate, beam, tile, and grating) are offered in six varieties: Copper, iron, aluminum, steel, cast iron, and rusty. As well, two block come in the standard 16 colour varieties. These are strictly creative-mode blocks only.
Substrate Mod 1.12.2 – Metal Decorative Blocks
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.