Super Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 brings richer colours, greater contrast and other new visual effects on the world of Minecraft. In addition to improved lighting effects and even new colours of light (torches are colorful and much more glowing, for instance) you can also look forward to improved rain and even fog. Many gamers have complained about the relatively basic lens flare in Minecraft and also this mod takes care of that while enhancing the bloom effect from sun equally as well. While it will borrow some effects from different mods, like water lighting and ripples from Chocapic13â$™s shader package, the majority of this material is unique.
Super Shaders Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 – Ultra Graphics
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.14.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.6.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
- Shaders Mods
- Shaders Packs
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge, Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.zip file) into the .minecraft/shaderpacks/ folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.