SuperYoshiGold’s Steve Mod 1.7.10 bringing back old Minecraft features back as well as adding in a bunch of new Steve mobs such as the Classic Steve, Steve Villagers, and even the Herobrine.
SuperYoshiGold’s Steve Mod 1.7.10 – Lot’s of Steves
- Steve Ore, Gem, And Block
- Steve’s Outfit
- Steve Tools
- Bomb Steve Bomb and Super Bomb
- Armored Steves (Iron, Gold, Diamond, Leather and Chainmail)
- Hostile Steve
- Classic Steve (Really has Old Walking Animation)
- Classic Pig (Just to Fit in with Classic Steve)
- Classic zombie (Just to Fit in with Classic Steve)
- Herobrine (Has AI of an Enderman)
- Multi Armored Steve
- Steve Summoners (Halfly Implemented)
- Blaze Steve
- Ender Steve
- Creeper Steve
- Villager Steve
- Steve Sponge
- Gear And Gear Armor
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.