At midnight of each night, every player within the world is going to have chest look at their place. They must kill this non-hostile chest in order for it to shed its loot. Even the loot dropped is random loot that could be located within naturally generated constructions. If in the nether it will come in Nether temples, even if in the long run, it is going to come in ending cities. The overworld will randomly choose from some of its obviously generated constructions like dungeons, mineshafts, strongholds, or villages, and also shed one random stack. Some days you may get lucky and get an enchanted golden apple, while some you may receive sand.
Supply Drop Mod 1.11.2
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.