Survive Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds close to realistic survival experiences for Minecraft.
Survive Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 – Harder Survival
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.5 Mods
Currently, this mod adds the following:
- Thirst Mechanics – You now have a need to drink water. The amount of water you currently have in your system, your thirst, will be displayed on the screen above your hunger and if your thirst falls to zero and you don’t drink water you’ll die of dehydration. You can get water by crouching and right-clicking a source block of water or drinking a bottle of water, but if you want to avoid the thirst effect smelt the water bottle to get purified water or drink a potion
- Temperature Mechanics – Your body temperature will be influenced by how hot or how cold your current biome and the blocks around you are.
- Sleep Mechanics – You will now require sleep to function. If you spend your days without getting sleep, your body will start to shut down, and the more time you spend awake, the more the debuffs will pile up
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installedÂ Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, typeÂ %appdata%Â and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.