Sushi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds a bunch of new food: Sushi. You can find rice seeds and cucumber seeds in the tall grass just like where you find other seeds. Grow these new crops and while you wait go fishing so you can make sushi. Rice seeds are cooked before making any sushi.
Sushi Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Sashimi, Roll, Nori, Cucumber
- Rice Heals 0.5 hunger units
- Cucumber Heals 0.5 hunger units
- Nori Heals 0.5 hunger units
- Riceball Heals 2 hunger units
- Fish Roll Heals 5 hunger units
- Salmon Roll Heals 5 hunger units
- Pufferfish Roll Heals 7 hunger units
- Cucumber Roll Heals 3 hunger units
- Mushroom Roll Heals 4 hunger units
- Clownfish Roll Heals 5 hunger units
- Rainbow Roll Heals 9 hunger units
- Fish Sashimi Heals 3 hunger units
- Salmon Sashimi Heals 3 hunger units
- Nemo Sashimi Heals 4 hunger units
- Calamari – Squids now drop an edible meat
- Squid Sashimi – Heals 4 hunger units
- Squid Roll – Heals 6 hunger units
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.