Tabula Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 enables the creation of models within the game. A mod made for modders to make Minecraft Models to be added to their mods.
Tabula Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 – Creating Mobs and Animations
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.15.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.1 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.3 Mods
- Minecraft 1.16.4 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Ingame Minecraft modeler. Hit the T button on your keyboard or the T button in the main menu to access.
- Workspace folder within the /mods/ folder. Saves, textures, exports, etc go here.
- Function and UI based off Techne by ZeuX and r4wk. Its meant to provide a replacement to Techne but not as a proper replacement for third party modelers such as Blender or Maya.
- Has the ability to open Techne files. Supports Child models and has Undo/Redo save-states.
- Keyboard shortcuts for New Project, Open Project, Delete, Cut, Copy, Paste, Paste in Place, Save, Undo, Redo.
- Imports models from Minecraft directly, including mod models (on best attempt). Yes that is how the EnderDragon model really looks like.
- Exports texture map of model and updated Java code for modders.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and iChun Util Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.