Technical Lights Mod 1.12.2 brings RedPower style Lamps with their distinct glow effect. All 16 Colors are supported but only the Inverted Variant is currently available (you can disable them via a Redstone signal though). The lights do not use a TileEntity (and therefore no TileEntitySpecialRenderer) and have a few advantages over the ProjectRed versions (Mostly performance and code complexity).
Technical Lights Mod 1.12.2 – Distinct Glow Effect Lamps
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.