TeleToro Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a teleportation mod to get Minecraft. In its heart, this modâ$™s chief purpose is to open a way for gamers to travel massive distances while keeping balanced and intriguing game play. Rather than teleporting a participant from 1 stage to another, a new measurement known as the Teletory was created. Players can use the Teletory for fast travel such as the Nether but eight times faster. To maintain equilibrium, the portal is expensive to build in the first match (busting 40 ender pearls) and once built requires enchanted armor to be used efficiently.
TeleToro Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – A Teleportation Mod
- One meter in the Teleotory equates to sixty-four meters in the over world.
- While in the Teletory, you will be continually taking damage as if you were teleporting using ender pearls. To be able to survive in the Teletory, wear armor that helps mitigate the damage from ender pearl teleportation. Standing on an Ender Block will shield you from taking damage in the Teletory, so carrying a few spare Ender Blocks could save the day. You can also use ender boots to aid in traversing the Teletory.
- Jumping out of the Teletory does not send you into the void and is survivable; however, it is far from a safe means of travel.
- Breaking ender blocks with a pickaxe drops a random amount of ender pearls; make sure to use a fortune or silk touch pick. Also, breaking ender blocks in the Teletory produces fewer drops.
- To get between two points quickly in the overworld, Teletory portals can be linked together using a Teletory Portal Linker.
Currently there is a bug “seemingly” in Minecraft that causes problems waking from a bed after teleporting large distances. Players can get stuck on the sleep screen with no way to close it except for closing the game. This bug can cause problems using linked Teletory portals that are far apart. We will be looking for a way to avoid this bug, but until we find one it is a good idea to logout and back in before sleeping after teleporting long distances.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.