Test Dummy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds one item, the Training Dummy. The Training Dummy can be placed in the world, where it will stand completely still and upright. If you damage it, it will shake, and report the amount of damage it just took above it’s head. Armor can be added to the dummy, reducing the damage taken, and also making the text above it’s head reporting the damage smaller.
Test Dummy Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 – Test Weapon Strength
- Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Mods
- Minecraft 1.8.9 Mods
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Mods
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.